We are writing to ask for your help with a survey that the NFER (National Foundation forEducational Research) is undertaking on behalf of your child’s school. The survey provides an opportunity for parents to let the school know what they think about different aspects of school life. It will provide key information to support the school self-evaluation process.
To assist the school in learning more about what parents think, we would like to ask you for 10 to 25 minutes of your time to
complete an online questionnaire which covers a range of topics
which are important to your school.
To access the survey, please follow the instructions below:
1. Type the following internet address into the web page address bar:www.nfer.ac.uk/npps/prpa
2. Enter your school number: 202330
3. Enter the following password: HMZW
4. Click on 'Begin'
5. When ready, click on 'Next'
6. Instructions for completing individual questions will appear on each page
7. When you have completed the questionnaire, click on the final 'Next' button and the responses will be sent securely to us.
The parent survey is completely confidential and anonymous and participation is entirely voluntary. Your response will provide valuable information to the school, so we do hope that you will participate. If you have any queries about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact the school. The survey completion date is 30th March 2017. Thank you for your support.